Linda E. Ross Property Management Inc currently offers market, co op, urban and on reserve property management services. The managing Broker for this company, Linda E. Ross, has over 20 years of experience in property management, as well as an extensive background in the development of multi-million dollar townhouse sites, new single-family homes, and in the design, renovation, and restoration of existing homes. Linda was the Executive Director of M’akola Housing Group of Societies for over 11 years, and was the President and then CEO of the Aboriginal Housing Management Association for a total of 10 years. Linda also served on the Minister of Housing Advisory Committee for the Provincial Government for 9 years.
In addition to housing its Tenants in safe, Healthy, and affordable Housing. Currently, the goal and objective of Linda E. Ross Property Management Inc is to provide ethical management services for commercial and residential properties, which utilize:
- Up to date technology.
- Environmentally respectful products and practices.
- Sound management practices that are sensitive to the needs of the tenants while providing the owners with economic benefit.
- Best business practices to keep operating costs reasonable, while maintaining buildings in the best possible condition for long-term sustainability.
- Short and long-term financial planning to ensure owners are prepared for any eventuality.
Along with managing the Victoria Native Friendship Centre’s social housing developments Fernwood House and Siem Lelum House, Linda E. Ross Property Management Inc currently offers market and on reserve property management services.
Committees and Appointments
- City of Victoria Housing Committee
- BC Non Profit Housing Association Board Member and Vice President
- ‘Towards More Inclusive Communities” Community Resource Participant
- Minister of Housing Advisory Committee
- President of the Aboriginal Housing Management Association for
- Canadian Housing and Renewal Association Conference (CHRA) Planning
Committee Co Chair, Victoria conference
- CHRA Planning committee, Vancouver conference
- Director Victoria Native Friendship Centre (Treasurer)
- Director Capital Mental Health Association
- Director Camosun College Foundation (2nd Vice President)
- Director, Van City Enterprises
- Planning Committee for CMHC Housing Symposium
- Director, Board of Governors – Camosun College
- Director and Board of Governors Liaison – Camosun College Foundation Board
- The Denise LeBlond Memorial Award, 2004 :
“Whose outstanding dedication and vision have furthered the cause of affordable housing in British Columbia”
- April 27, 2016 @ 00:32:49 [Current Revision] by linda
- April 27, 2016 @ 00:32:49 by amdsadm
- April 6, 2016 @ 11:23:25 by linda
- July 15, 2015 @ 23:27:23 by linda
- July 15, 2015 @ 23:27:05 by linda
- July 15, 2015 @ 22:59:50 by linda
- August 27, 2013 @ 20:35:41 by linda
- November 21, 2012 @ 19:09:58 by linda
- November 20, 2012 @ 21:45:08 by linda
- November 20, 2012 @ 21:44:43 by linda